Business Development Representative
Passionate about where content and Technology Intersect? Looking for a ground floor opportunity with rapidly expanding software company working in the New Media vertical?
You'll be part of our U.S. sales team of six, and will be responsible for sourcing and contacting of leads, building relationships with prospects and managing your pipeline to generate meetings.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to build a strong pipeline of prospective customers. In the role, you will be responsible for generating new business through focused outbound calling and screening of inbound leads. This position offers opportunity for growth within our newly created US sales organization.
- Generate new business through prospecting efforts; outbound calls/emails daily
- Conduct research via websites and other methods
- Keep up to date on PageSuite SaaS product offerings
- Entering / maintaining accurate information in Salesforce CRM
- Building Daily Reports in Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented, team environment
- Great work ethic and focus
- Great communication skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills
Qualified candidates for this position have:
- 1 to 2 years of sales/business development experience
- Experience prospecting new leads and appointment setting.
- Self starter with confidence, great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills in order to run multiple opportunities during the sales cycle
- Experience with MS Office products and Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree
Salary and benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company iPhone
- Travel opportunities
- Huge career growth opportunities
- Health Care